Pages

mercredi 27 novembre 2013

Niagara Falls


Pour une fois, la vidéo vient avant l'article ! C'est juste un petit aperçu des chutes du Niagara en hiver :)



3 commentaires:

  1. Ca a l'air super cool !
    Je me rejouis d'y aller un jour ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. OMG! I just discovered your blog and I found this! I really want to go to Niagara Falls. Is it he Canadian part or American?

    Even if you are writting in french, I'll follow you, I can improve my rusty french! haha

    xo

    www.livingphiladelphia.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hey Paula !

      Sorry I'm so late to answer !

      This is only the american part, but I would definitely recommend to go on the canadian part, it's much more beautiful !

      Thanks for following me :)

      Supprimer